High Bay LED Light
UniBay Product Description
The UniBay is the high bay LED light fixture of the Eco-Range series of commercial LED lighting fixtures. Combining long life, high CRI, high efficacy and minimal maintenance requirements – only depreciating to 70% brightness after 16 years (at 12 hours per day) – the UniBay is perfect for warehouse, factory, sports halls, retail, hangars or distribution centre interiors where bright high quality light is required.
The Eco-Range UniBay is a reliable and highly efficient energy saving high bay LED light fixture, utilising only 130W and achieving an efficacy of 120+ lm/W. Its high lumen per watt efficiency qualifies the unit for the UK Government’s Enhanced Capital Allowance scheme. The scheme enables businesses to write off the entire cost of purchasing the UniBay against their taxable profits in the same year, effectively reducing the cash “out of pocket” purchase and installation cost to businesses by up to 23%.
- IP54 rated and robust build quality designed specifically for commercial LED lighting
- Economical replacement for existing Metal Halide or Son/Sodium fittings
- Safe flicker-free light – unlike cheaper high bay LED light fixtures Pulsar does not use Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) which strobes at high frequency producing an unsafe and agitating light
- No warm-up or re-strike time
- Automatic thermal management to protect the high bay LED light from overheating
- ‘CE’ and ‘F’ marked and compliant with the RoHS directive
- 100,000 hour design life for all of Pulsar’s LEDs and fixture components
- Manufactured in the UK from the latest and highest quality components
- Beam Angles of 110° and 90° (glare control)
- A range of colour temperatures from 2700K to 5700K
- AzkoNobel Silver powder coat finish with custom RAL colours available to suit your application available on request
- A variety of mounting options available
- Also available:
- High Bay LED Light
- 10 Year Guarantee
- up to 33,ooo+ Lumens
- 120+ l/W
- 70,80 & 95 CRI
- ECA Compliant
- UK Made & Designed
- Multiple Installation Kits
Novalight Web Store
For large orders or urgent enquiries, please contact email@example.com or your local Pulsar representative.
90° or 110° Degree Integrated reflectors
15,700+lm in our 5000K Cool White standard temperature.
A wide variety of other LED Temperatures are available on request. Please contact Pulsar for details.
Black, Silver, and white standard finishes
Custom RAL colours available to special order