Wireless Art-Net to DMX512 Convertor with RDM Compatibility
LuxNode Product Description
The LuxNode Install box is a wireless ArtNet to DMX512 convertor. It can operate in standalone mode as a Wi-Fi access point or connect to a Wi-Fi network. The LuxNode will also receive sACN and is capable of outputting 2 complete DMX512 universes with RDM.
Available as the LuxNode PCB for low-voltage operation or the LuxNode Install Box which is perfect for mains-powered installations of LuxEos fixtures, the LuxNode PCB is the ideal solution for wireless control of LED lighting installations.
The LuxNode Install Box has an X-Lok output connector for connection to any LuxEos range fixture. This makes it ideal for wireless-controlled LuxEos installations.
The LuxNode can be easily configured and set up using a laptop or mobile device. Simply connect to the LuxNode network, enter your login details and use the browser of your choice.
- Robust DMX splitter and DMX distributor
- Compact and discreet design
- Flexible installation
- 2 Independent DMX ports
- Supports DMX, RDM, Art-Net, sACN
- Mains or Low Voltage Power Supply
- Cost-effective and economical price
- UK designed, manufactured, and tested
- LuxNode PCB: Low Voltage 8 – 28 V DC
- LuxNode Install Box: Mains Powered 120 – 277 V AC, IP66
- Art-Net to DMX convertor
- Fully RDM compatible
- Operable in standalone mode or connect to a Wi-fi network
- 2 DMX universes on two separate ports
- Compatible with sACN
- > 1 Watt
- 8 – 28V DC (LuxNode PCB), or 120 – 277V AC (LuxNode Install Box)
- IP66 Enclosure (LuxNode Install Box)